- Nothing on this site constitutes legal advice; please do not rely on this site, including its posted content, in taking any action (legal or otherwise).
- No attorney-client relationship is formed through the use of this site.
- The information contained on this site (including all referenced laws) is subject to change at any point; do not rely on any information and do confirm all sources independently.
- No warranties, guarantees, or representations are made concerning the accuracy of posted or linked content.
- Swisher P.C.’s expert witness and related work does not necessarily constitute the practice of law or involve an attorney-client relationship with the retaining firms or their clients; Swisher P.C. is licensed to practice law only in the State of Arizona, the District of Arizona, and the Ninth Circuit.
- Swisher P.C. consults exclusively with lawyers, law firms, legal services providers, and in-house legal and compliance departments; please do not email or call Swisher P.C. unless you qualify.
- Please do not email or otherwise communicate any confidential information; information may not be held in confidence until Swisher P.C. agrees to consider the matter and runs a conflicts check.